SensoryEffects services the Frozen Dessert Market with a wide range of products and capabilities. We help our customers innovate and optimize their product offerings, address the market needs, and take advantage of the trends that are shaping and driving the Industry. As a strategic supply partner, we help to maximize the growth opportunities for their company and products.
- Artisal, Craft, Local – Brands are connecting with consumers by telling their brand stories, crafting artisanal products and using ingredients sourced locally.
- Limited Time Offerings (LTOs) – Limited-edition offerings provide seasonal flavors that create an urgency to purchase.
- Savory, Spicy, Sweet – Persistence pays off for savory-sweet combos. Diners will find black pepper ice cream accompanying pumpkin cheesecake, pecans and ginger.
- Tropicals: Fruit of Choice– Many opportunities for the usage of various tropical fruit pairings along with grains.
- Ethnic & Worldly Flavors – Seeking adventure through ethnic, worldly flavors and ingredients which make products more unique and authentic.
- Portion Controlled Indulgence – Single serve packaging for one time consumption provide convenience for portion controlled indulgence and calorie control.
- Clean Labels– Minimal ingredients that are considered clean along with transparency right down to the packaging.
- Ice Cream
- Frozen Yogurt
- Sherbet & Sorbet
- Frozen Novelties
- Non-Standard Products
With the acquisition of the KalvaΠice cream coating business, SensoryEffects Flavor Systems now has an expanded network of channel partners to effectively service this market channel, including the seasonal "mom and pop" scoop shops. Our broad portfolio of ingredients includes the Kalva cone dip and novelty coatings, liquid chips, inclusions, variegates, base flavors, syrups and toppings.
Our team of creative professionals are constantly coming up with new ice cream ideas and innovations to satisfy the ever changing tastes and demands of the discriminating marketplace. Often times we develop and put on "Ideation Sessions" for key customers, developing and presenting new frozen dessert creations that specifically meet their needs, whether it be from Marketing, Production, or directly from their customers. Please let us know if this would be of interest to you and your company.
Our experienced staff and support capabilities can help you to build a better frozen dessert.