SensoryEffects flavor systems' inclusions are lipid-based inclusions designed to impart any sensory experience your food product needs. These multi-component, custom designed "delivery systems" protect and deliver flavor, aroma, color, texture, and nutrition to a food system.
Inclusions New Products
Our annual Feature Flavor Program allows you to try our yearly product offerings based as a starting point, and we will work closely with you to develop your own customized formulations and product offerings to grow your market.
We've recently developed a new line of inclusions for the European market under the new brand, FlavorShure. These products fulfill the cinnamon, fruity and spicy/savory categories. Download the brochure »
SensoryEffects flavor systems' inclusions offer a convenient, cost-effective way to enhance existing products, or to help you create new ones. Read more: SensoryEffects Inclusions
Application Benefits of SensoryEffects
- Convenient, one-step addition of flavor, aroma, color, and texture
- Lipid base potentiates aromas and flavors
- Flavor, aroma, and color are protected until baking process
- Delivers flavor consistency
- Creates color bursts or discrete piece identity
- Color stability during storage of product
- No color bleeding
- Off the shelf or customized profiles
- Available in non-GMO and organic versions
Processing Benefits of SensoryEffects
- Blend evenly and easily into dry mixes, doughs and batters
- Do not inhibit yeast action
- Will not puncture or break dough
- Does not stick to processing equipment
- Does not cause dust or aromas like powders
- Range of available sizes to match processing capabilities
- NEW! Try inclusions in tortillas and flatbreads! Download Information »
Our experienced staff and support capabilities can help you to build a better food product.